“One of the most engaging speakers I’ve met!”
~ President at SAIT Management Society & Host of Leaders in Motion
“Strong framework for leading change and managing resistance!”
~ James Anderson, Divisional Secretary for Business Administration, The Salvation Army
Jeff is a recognized expert in change leadership and business acceleration. From the beginning of his career he has been called upon to move organizations to their desire future faster.
At the outset of his career he delivered more than 200 speeches in a single year on topics ranging from addictions to raising teenagers. Twenty years later he is a leader among change leaders having facilitated incredible results through transformation. Professionals worldwide have called upon Jeff’s insights and applications when it comes to executing strategy and transforming the way businesses engage their people and customers. Top ranking clients requesting his help include IBM, AT&T, BP, Shell, Whirlpool, The Salvation Army, WestJet, Bayer, and Goldman Sachs.
Jeff is regularly requested to speak to public, private and non-profit leaders on a variety of business topics.
Speaking clients include:
- Strategic Capability Network
- Suncor Energy
- The Salvation Army
- Association of Change Management Professionals
- American Society for Quality
- Mentor Summit (alanweiss.com)
- Petroleum Services Association of Canada
- The Canadian Institute
- The Institute for Performance and Learning
- International Institute of Business Analysis
- Canadian Credit Union Association
- 5 Keys to Accelerating Strategy Implementation and Results
- Developing The Thoughtfully Ruthless Leader
- Supercharging Strategy by Aligning on Values
- Designing Evergreen Strategy
- Shoot The Messenger – 5 winning guidelines and a host of tactics applied by leading executives who have mastered ‘messaging magnetism’.
- Gaining Ground: Driving Change Capability to the Edges – How to enable your stakeholders to drive transformation returns you didn’t think possible.
- Transforming Leadership During Change: Beating the Sponsor Fitness Test – Most leaders say they know how to lead change, but success is elusive. Discover the critical factors change leaders apply to beat the odds consistently.
- Change in the White Space – A good method is 10% of what’s needed to enable change. Learn to work between the boxes with leading practices that drive unprecedented results.