I’ve helped clients in many different ways. Here are the most common areas where I help them excel.
1. Rapid Strategy Development
Maybe you don’t have a strategy. Or you do but it hasn’t changed much in the last five years. Competition is looming. Your department or business is under scrutiny. You need to get everyone moving towards results.
You need a sound business strategy that takes into account the increasing complexity of our world. I’ll lead you through a process that surfaces your most critical assets and challenge assumptions that are holding you back so you can set a direction that leapfrogs the competition and gets you to the breakthrough results you want.
- Uncover relevant trends in domains often overlooked yet are becoming critical to your industry
- Run comparisons with parallel performers and niche players that provide insights for your success
- Consider the impact of culture and values on your strategy
- Map out multiple scenarios and possible futures for the company
- Select and fine-tune your strategy, creating a tool your entire organization can use to facilitate every decision
- Apply the 4C-S Accelerator to supercharge your rollout
2. Thoughtfully Ruthless® Leader Acceleration
When I worked for IBM, I waited for someone to ‘discover me’. I knew I could do more and hoped someone would see my potential and mentor me to greatness. Didn’t happen. Finally I took control of my career, hired a coach and transformed myself, reaching the status and accomplishing results I knew I was capable of. I can help you do the same.
I care deeply about the success of leaders who need a catalyst to leap to the next level. I get energized seeing people take a dramatic jump forward in the areas that are most important to them.
- Balance the most beneficial aspects of being a thoughtful and ruthless leader to achieve unprecedented gains in time, energy and resources.
- Apply the Thoughtfully Ruthless® framework to meet personal and career goals, reclaiming up to 40 hours a month.
- Develop tactics for dealing with critical and challenging situations, people, and politics.
- Spend more of your time planning your next strategic moves.
3. The Implementation Rocket Pack
You’ve nailed down the strategy or project mandate. Now you need to execute fast. Using over 20 years of experience on a wide variety of projects drawing on multiple certifications (Prosci, CCMP, M.A.Sc.), I help leaders find the fast path to results.
- Set up structures that help you maintain control over progress.
- Establish measures that indicate success and provide an early warning for problems.
- Map out a plan that works around common pitfalls that derail other projects.
- Get a fix on the political landscape and how leader engagement can accelerate or drag progress.
- Apply proven tactics in change management to master people risks.
- Increase your savviness at advertising your successes, positioning for the next role.
- Have unlimited access to a strategic sounding board for any opportunity or issue that arises.
4. Something else you need help with?
Don’t hesitate to ask. I’ve worked on a wide variety of projects and can help you formulate a plan that will get you the results you need quickly.
- We have no measures…it seems too daunting to put those in place. Where do we begin?
- We keep repeating the same mistakes. Why aren’t we learning?
- Why aren’t people responding to my leadership and my communications?
- How do I get people to move faster?
- Where is my team losing ground or spinning its wheels? How can we be more effective?
- How do I get my team focused on a common vision of the future?
How can I draw all that great knowledge out of my team member’s heads?
How do we reduce the number of bad hires?
- How can I get my team to go above and beyond when needed?